Faculty of Economic and Business Sciences – University of Seville
Faculty of Tourism and Finance – University of Seville
- Cost management in the face of technological disruption and new social and environmental behaviors.
- Labor factor costs in the digital age.
- Reconfiguration of business models: redesign of processes, activities, value propositions and their differentials.
- Sizing of the activity, idle capacity. Fixed cost flexibility
- Changes in the cost structure as a consequence of crisis and uncertainty environments.
- Costs of generating creative knowledge in organizations.
- Cost management in digital platforms.
- Costs in public administration
- Mesoeconomic cost analysis.
- Costs in sustainable development. Non-financial information indicators.
- Management of logistics costs.
- New challenges in teaching costs.
- Costs for decision-making.
- Cost management, both traditional and new job profiles.
- Costing systems and methods.
- Regional economic activities costs.
- Costs and management of energy resources.
- Costs in the third sector.
- New developments in costs. Proposals for new theoretical, methodological or empirical approaches that are not contemplated in the previous topics.
Bimodal – Online and Face-to-face (Face-to-face mode is subject to changes in scenery due to the COVID 19 pandemic)
Contact email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Presentation of Work Intentions: April 30, 2021.
Presentation of final version of works: June 30, 2021.
Closes communication of acceptance: 30 July 2021.