We are experiencing an unusual situation that the whole world is going through due to a pandemic that strongly affects economies. For this reason, we believe that the academy should be in charge of rethinking the methods and looking for new alternatives for better management, both in public and private institutions, so that we can cope with the crisis and get ahead with the challenges that the 21st century brings us.
For this, the Central University of Ecuador, the International Institute of Costs and the Technical University of the North extend the warmest invitation to this great event, which also has the following associated institutions:
- Ministry of Production, Foreign Trade, Investments and Fisheries of Ecuador.
- Superintendency of Banks of Ecuador
- National Federation of Accountants of Ecuador
- Cuenca University
- Technical University of Machala
- Federation of University Students of Ecuador
The event will take place from September 2nd to 4th, 2020, on Facebook Live @FEUEUCentral